Thursday, July 15, 2004

Optimator das es goot...

a sad story, I thought these things only happened to others. So I fired up the used vanagon engine I installed today. It's got a !@#$&*!!!* rod knock. I only have myself to blame. Pure laziness, since I didn't feel like rebuilding the old one , and I gave up on the Turbo Diesel, this is my reward( ever heard the song "My Reward" by Paul Baloche? more on that later...) Anyway, it's knocking like crazy. Needless to say I came unglued. Bad words, foul language, and swearing to describe my attitude. But I didn't throw any wrenches. Why break stuff? So I called the guy who sold it to me and left a message. Two messages to be exact. I want my money back. It supposedly was a good engine. So wait and see.
  Meanwhile I was kinda hongree so I went to our favorite German deli and got a Bratwurst sanwich and a beer. Optimator is my favorite Duetsch bier now. I like to look at the German travel books rita the proprieter keeps for the customers to look at. It's a beautiful place. I'd like to see the mountains there. She says southern germany is where her favorite places are,  and also east near the Austrian Alps. So I'm calmed down a bit. It's a bit of friggen work putting that motor in, only to have to yank it out again. Damn!!! Don't get me started. I'm just gonna sit and read some of Arthur C. Clarke's work and wind down for the evening. So worse things happen to better people than me. I just get really pissed when I have car problems. Supposed mechani that I am and all (former grease monkey... I'm giving it up for Lent, some sacrifice ,huh?) O.K. enough ranting, life ges on bra! Geoman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home